Terms and Conditions
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of NZ$ 250 per person is due to confirm your booking.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to tour departure date.
- Deposits are non-refundable within 60 days of tour departure date.
- Once your tour is commenced, there is no refund available for any portion due to any circumstances.
- If you advise cancellation prior to tour departure date, the following refunds will apply:
- More than 60 days – Deposit refund less $100 booking and administration fee.
- 14-60 days – Refund if paid in full, less the $250 booking confirmation deposit.
- Within 14 days, no refund will apply
- Payments made by direct deposit from a NZ account will attract no fees. A surcharge of 2% will apply to credit card payments. Payment made by International Money Transfer (IMT) will attract fees at both ends of the transaction.
We strongly recommend clients arrange travel insurance, particularly to guard against loss of fares paid caused by any eventuality necessitating cancellation of a trip. A travel agent has full details.
- Off the Rails 2023 will not share credit card information with any third party business.
- All itinerary details and prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The operators reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any tour should any situation demand.
- Off The Rails finalise all tour arrangements upon the express condition that they will not be liable for injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of weather or any defect in vehicle or through the acts or defaults of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers, or in carrying out the arrangements of the tours.